At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for a Wireless Sales Specialist responsible for all sales related revenue/ subscriber related activities associated with products, services, solutions, contracts and sales proposals for core mobility and 5G.
- Manage wireless sales opportunities in an Enterprise based sales portfolio focusing on Cross-Sell, Upsell, Base management and Acquisition situations
- Proactively participate and manage the sales cycle for mobility products and services in a Sales Force CRM environment using Dashboards and activity metrics
- Use TAS ( Target Account Selling ) on opportunities
- Drive 5G Sales opportunities
- Attain fiscal revenue / subscribers and profit objectives
- Act as the authority for advanced 5g and wireless solutions and collaborate with Client Executive who has account ownership.
- Forecast accurately using tools within Salesforce to prospect new lines of wireless business in new and existing accounts
- 2+ years experience in B2B account management and Enterprise Sales
- Strong ability to partner with cross functional teams in a matrixed environment
- Possess a valid driver’s licence
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency with Sales Force CRM tool
- Demonstrated strength in influencing team dynamics vision and full grasp of business issues.
- Ability to construct a convincing business case, clear delivery and gain consensus around decisions, plans and actions.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and manage requests in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to establish and manage weekly cadence with partners and sales partners.
- Ability to manage sales metrics and ensure accurate reporting and measurements.
- Ability to listen, communicate and effectively build rapport with partners and clients.
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Calgary, Alberta
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Toronto, Ontario