We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for a Regional Sales Director responsible for leading a team focused on selling our clients solutions to new customers (300+ employees) throughout Canada. A successful candidate will be able to help their team manage complex customer buying requirements and simplify the buying process leveraging best practices.
EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Defines a vision and creates a winning strategy that draws upon the strengths and responds to specific market needs.
- Has experience selling and leading in the SMB market, understanding strategies and trends, competitors, and competitive tactics to develop an effective long-term sales strategy and plan.
- Implements, monitors and takes necessary measures to ensure adequate pipeline of opportunities and demand generation for sustainable growth.
- Builds a network of executive relationships across industry, business groups, and with key partners and customers to stay current on issues impacting businesses.
- Recruits a team of high caliber, diverse sales talent.
- Ability to identify individual team member’s motivational drivers and inspire them to achieve their goals.
- Drives each sales team member toward expected monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Facilitates individual growth and development of sales team, sets objectives, coaches, and acts as role model on sales approaches and account management.
- As a people manager, you are responsible for supporting the success of not only your direct team, but the success of all employees within the larger Canadian team. You are expected to know about the members of your extended team and share insights with your colleagues.
- Maintains accurate, timely and documented sales revenue forecasting, providing required updates to SAP Concur senior management.
- Ability to manage a T&E budget.
- Ability to negotiate contractual obligations
- Proficient use of CRM solutions and Microsoft 365
- 5+ years of experience in sales of SMB/SaaS solutions
- Proven track record of success in business application software sales with a mixture of transactional and strategic sales cycles in a fast-paced, consultative, and competitive market.
- Experience leading and managing in a team selling environment
- Adjust to new, different, or changing requirements
- Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office Suite, sales force automation tools and web presentation applications (MS Teams, Zoom)