At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Operations Engineer who will be responsible for the delivery and support of technology solutions related to Identity & Access Management. The Engineer will work with solution architects, other developers to provide solutions that meet the business needs and ensures that all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- You enjoy troubleshooting and identifying root cause and long-term solutions to production incidents.
- You excel at automating business processes.
- You want to have the responsibility of designing, coding, testing, implementing, and supporting applications software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- You feel comfortable making recommendations towards developing new code standards or the reuse of existing code.
- You enjoy implementing systems changes or enhancements by reviewing programs written by team members, setting up and executing system test procedures, developing an implementation plan, developing the required program and system documentation, and ensuring all functionality has been delivered as needed.
- You can provide post-implementation support and training to the operations staff on the production processing functionality.
- You have a passion for learning IAM tools, technologies, and methodologies.
- You can take part in an on-call pager rotation to provide after-hours maintenance support.
- You initiate proactive communication with internal/external teams.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Windows OS, Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, SailPoint IIQ, Centrify PAM,
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with PowerShell scripting
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Python scripting
- You have knowledge of/familiarity with provisioning and managing user access
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience troubleshooting in Identity Management field; ability to understand complex systems/processes, their interactions, and potential points of failure
- You have knowledge of/familiarity with software packages like those used by the division (RadiantLogic RadiantOne FID, Centrify PAS)
- You have Knowledge of IAM modern protocols; Provisioning: SCIM (provisioning), Authentication: OIDC, Auth 2.0, SAML 2.0 (authentication)
- You have a working knowledge and understanding of Web technologies (XML, SPML/SOAP, REST WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, Firewalls, HTML, JSON).
- You are familiar with multiple operating systems, such as UNIX, Windows, Linux, Tandem, AS400, Mainframe (ACF2, Top secret).
- You have a strong sense of programming languages (Java, BeanShell, JSP/Servlets, C/C++, Shell scripts, etc.)
- Toronto, ON