Why you’ll love Softchoice:
We are a software-focused IT solutions and services provider that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be engaged, connected and creative at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology. By doing these things we help them create success for their customers and their people.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what’s good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
As a Commercial Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape your career and professional brand in the technology field. Starting with the meaningful networks and relationships you will build; this role will also expose you to a wide range of technologies and solutions. Along with the solid foundation of a powerful corporate culture, you will be given opportunities to learn and grow while managing and diversifying your customer portfolio.
Before you dive into your new role:
To help set you up for success, we have built a 5-week training program, “Sales Academy”. This award-winning program was built with success in mind for our people, moving your Territory Account Executive career forward. You can anticipate a combination of eLearning, facilitates virtual learning sessions, workshops, 1:1 coaching, and some of fun.
Our goal is to equip you with knowledge on our who we are, develop or sharpen your skills, meet other team members, learn about our technology partners and much more.
Team member story:
At Softchoice, growing our people is one of our core values that we live every day. We would like to introduce Rebecca and share a piece of her journey.
Rebecca joined Softchoice in 2018 and was based out of our Toronto office, where she started her career as an Inside Sales Account Manager. Not only was Rebecca thriving in her new role, but she was also able to develop and grow her sales skills. During her time Rebecca was thrilled to learn of a promotion opportunity to a Commercial Account Executive that would require relocating to New York.
She was excited to start a new chapter and grow her sales career in New York.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the day-to-day Account Management of our customers.
- Partner and support Field Account Executives to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Help customers choose from multiple contracts and purchasing options.
- Look for cross-sell/upsell opportunities for our customers.
- Diversify and grow an active book of business.
- Work with many technology vendors, partners, and specialists to assist your customers navigate the technology landscape.
What you bring to the table:
- Analytical and strategic, finding unique approaches to hitting your sales goals.
- Passion for learning the ever-changing world of enterprise technology.
- Requirement to follow a USA holiday schedule.
- Ability to manage competing priorities from multiple stakeholders.
- Not afraid to break ground on new relationships and overcome challenges with customers.
- An effective, metric-driven salesperson with a proven track record of success.
- You will also have 1 to 3 years of sales, retail, or account management experience.
Not sure if you qualify? Think about applying anyway:
We understand that not everyone brings 100% of the skills and experiences for the role.
At Softchoice, we offer opportunities to a diverse group including those with a variety workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you are new to corporate tech, returning to work after a gap in employment, looking to transition and take the next step in your career, we are excited to learn more about you and encourage you to apply. . Click to learn more: https://bit.ly/3uuDrch
Why our people love working here:
- Comprehensive benefits from day 1 of employment.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build and grow a career in the technology industry.
- Recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We have also been recognized as a Best Workplace for Women, Best Workplace for Inclusion, Best Workplace for Giving Back and Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to working with you to best meet your needs.
Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all applicants and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented digital interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same. Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education, and check your references.
When you join Softchoice, we will on-board you remotely. Don’t worry. It’s quick, simple and you’ll be connected with your new team in no time.