At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for an Advertising Manager who will lead their media buying on paid search, finding ways to expand and optimize their existing programs and innovate new formats and strategies.
- Own execution of paid search (Google + Bing). This would include ad copy, experiment, bid and targeting optimization, and campaign analysis.
- Analyze and communicate marketing performance to local and global stakeholders, learning and sharing best practices
- Understand the competitive media landscape, and identify opportunities to reinforce the company’s competitive category leadership
- Partner with the Decision Science team to measure and understand ROAS and incrementality
- 6+ years of relevant experience and a proven track record in paid search (Google Ads + Bing Ads / Microsoft Ads)
- Have experience with core Google Ads campaign types (Search, DSA, Performance Max), bid strategies (Target CPA and Target ROAS), and ad types (RSAs).
- Experience working in Google Ads Editor and Microsoft Ads Editor
- Experience working with site tagging and Google Tag Manager
- Manage keyword and product level bids relative to budget and performance targets
- Track and share daily performance metrics relative to topline growth goals
- Deep understanding of digital advertising dynamics, including auction pricing, CPMs, CTRs, CPCs, ROAS, and all the other C-level acronyms.
- Form hypotheses, design and implement tests, collect data, apply findings to increase the return on investment of your campaigns, and share these takeaways with the team and the organization
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with the ability to present work at an executive level
- Positive, company-first attitude, strong collaborator with proven ability to partner/lead cross-functional efforts
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge of statistics (significance, p-value, sample size, etc.)
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs) and SQL
- Experience with A/B testing or experimental design
- Experience in market research or survey methodologies
- Experience in launching campaigns in international markets
- Have B2B marketing experience
- North America – Remote