During the course of the work term you agree that you will be working from a remote / home office location in Canada in accordance with any applicable RBC policy. You confirm that you have the capability to work from a remote / home location in Canada.
WFM Forecasting (Student)
.What is the opportunity?
Our RBC Advice Centre Workforce Management (WFM) team is recruiting a Workforce Management Forecasting (Student) who will assist with forecasting across multiple product groups and channels.
What will you do?
- Work with lead forecaster to generate short, medium and long range workload forecasting for Inbound and Outbound Line Of Business across a 24 hours a day/365 days a year operation
- Work with lead forecaster to provide recommendations to WFM Management Team, Business Strategists and Advice Centre leadership on staffing Governance and capacity management optimization
- Work with lead data scientist to identify trends, anticipate future behaviours, perform pattern matching, discover the path clients and employees take that drive future workload
- Work with lead data scientist to prepare and integrate large and varied datasets and implement statistical and machine learning models using Python and R.
What do you need to succeed?
- Computer science, Mathematics, Engineering or Statistics student
- Analytical and Conceptual Thinking with aptitude to understand business requirements to enable long term solutions.
- Experience working with Python, R and SQL
- Experience with big data technologies – Hadoop (Pig, Hive), noSQL/SQL databases, parallel
- Should have deep understanding of Excel
- Strong and demonstrated Problem Management capabilities
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Tableau
- Knowledge of WFM technologies and trends.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries.. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 6880 FINANCIAL DRIVE
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Your Home Office
Career Level: Student Job
Position Level: PL10
Application Deadline: [[02/04/2022]]
Req ID: 445358