What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll be joining our client's Remote Banking & Shared Services (RBSS) as a Test Automation Analyst in the ECIS (Enterprise Customer Information Services) department. By joining this RBSS team, you’ll be at the heart of a team bringing innovative technology to life. You’ll be part of a dynamic team that is responsible for automated functional testing of the ECIS applications . ECIS is the delivery team that supports the 360 degree view of parties whom our client has business relationships or interest in. In facilitating that support, it manages the Book-of-Record for client data for the Bank: Enterprise Customer Information Facility (ECIF).
In this role as a Test Automation Analyst you will build, implement, and maintain robust, repeatable, scalable automation solutions that enhance the ECIS QA / QC functional test team capabilities. You will work with partners internally to understand the automation requirements and process flows required as well as internally/externally managing automation solutions with vendor teams as required. For automation work packages you’ll work on the development and integration into our quality assurance processes.
How You’ll Succeed
- Execute Testing Activities – Analyze, define, and translate business and functional requirements, use cases, designs and specifications into test automation requirements. Conduct automated testing activities for small and large projects.
- Report & Monitor – Report and manage software concerns and test activities throughout the software development lifecycle. Provide status of development and testing and communicate issues.
- Programming Skills – Develop code and test computer programs for straightforward assignments. Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, and debugging.
- Programming Knowledge – Lead the design and development of specifications and perform code reviews. Test, debug, document, and manage changes to ensure the successful implementation and maintenance of programs.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in functional automated testing methodologies, processes and tools. 2+ years experience with Selenium or Parasoft SOATest. 2+ years experience with any of the following HP ALM, Jira, SOAP UI, Parasoft SOATest, scripting languages including Python, Java, or equivalent. Previous experience in a software testing capacity with automation exposure. Able to demonstrate proficiency in object oriented programming languages. Highly accurate and detail-oriented. Strong problem solving and analytical skills , understanding complex topics. Ability to work independently or within a team. Keeps abreast of current technology trends. Experience working with databases and exposure to testing complex User Interfaces and User Experience journeys via user interfaces. It’s an asset if you have experience with process engineering and improvement related items, or any data science or machine learning related exposure and expertise. Must be comfortable working with SQL and accessing Databases.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What Our Client Offers
Your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program.
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients.
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development.
What you need to know
- They are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit