At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for a Sr. Manager, Process Engineering
who will provide the strategy, definition, development, delivery and support of IT processes as required to establish new or enhance existing processes in support of IT systems and services.
- Understanding Requirements – Design processes and workflows which maximize efficiency, maintain high level of client service, and comply with regulatory and audit requirements. Recommend and facilitates process improvement efforts. Maintain contact with clients to ensure their expectations are clarified, understood and met. May lead a re-engineering team.
- Process Improvement – Anticipate and plans for process integration opportunities that support IT business objectives. Create process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicates these changes to affected areas.
- Analysis & Recommendations – Perform complex systems process analysis, design, and simulation. Provide consulting and applies expertise to IT teams on tools and approaches to automate and streamline key processes
- 5-8 years of hands-on experience as a Sr. Technical Process Specialist with the proven ability to solve complex issues and communicate effectively with business stakeholders.
- You are a recognized SME with strong knowledge of process methodology and process creation. This role requires someone who is highly analytical, articulate and able to strategize then present solutions to Sr. leadership.
- Experience with Agile and familiarity with Managed Architecture Portfolio (MAP) would be an asset. This role may have a small number of direct reports (2 – 4).
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- Toronto, ON