At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for a Sr. Consultant – Business System Analyst who will support end-to-end project implementation and act as a subject matter expert in both business and technology. You’ll ideate and collaborate with a diverse team to create and set up flexible, innovative solutions that deliver a best-in-class client experience.
- Understanding and documenting requirements – Work closely with business partners to gather complicated business requirements and facilitate solution design discussions to ensure you meet project needs. Create strong relationships, lead discussions, listen and ask the right questions to ensure solutions meet requirements.
- Solution design – Assemble client-focused solutions that meet business requirements. Prepare and validate solution design documents around areas such as scope clarification, solution requirements, and quality assurance.
- Leading and mentoring – Support end-to-end project implementation as a subject matter expert, and provide guidance to a diverse team of technology and project professionals. Maintain a collaborative work environment and support team members to resolve organizational, operational, and process problems.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems and making sense of information. You communicate detailed information in a meaningful way.
- You're inspired by collective success. You know that teamwork can transform a good idea into a great one. You know that an inclusive team that enjoys working together can bring a vision to life.
- Your influence makes a difference. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by sharing your expertise.
- You have a degree/diploma in Computer Science, Business, and/or a related field, and you’ve spent at least 3 years in a BSC role leading projects and designing solutions. It’s an asset if you have experience with Agile methodologies, and Application and/or Architecture Development.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- Toronto, Ontario