At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for a Sr. Brand Marketing Specialist to join their growing team as a Sr. Brand Specialist. In this role, you’ll work closely with a team of brand marketers and strategists to lift awareness of both the company brand and their growing suite of products.
In this role, you'll get experience with a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you'll do:
- Conduct brand audits of our competitors’ web pages, social media accounts, press releases, blogs, gated content, tools, voice and tone, advertisements, newsletters, etc. to understand the company’s opportunities to stand out from the crowd and deliver unique value
- Own our company swag program, helping us rethink how we can expand this from an employee brand initiative to an engagement tool for our customers, partners, influencers, and more
- Assist with brand campaigns from the researching stage to execution to performance reporting, identifying opportunities for higher engagement across messaging and distribution channels
- Refine our reporting systems, conducting pricing and revenue analysis for our brand advertising program, suggesting recommendations to drive the most ROI
- Improve our project management processes by standardizing templates and workflows for stronger cross-team collaboration
- Analyze our bi-annual tracker and distill findings into actionable insights, suggesting new ways the company can make an impact — and then putting those ideas into action
- Are adept at building processes from the ground up and managing projects. No undertaking is too big or small
- Are an extremely detail-oriented, proactive executor — when you recognize a problem, you default to action
- You know how to report on campaign success and are keen to show what metrics demonstrate brand awareness growth.
- Enjoy digging into nitty gritty, understanding where we fit in the competitive landscape and recommend our biggest opportunities for differentiation and growth
- Empathize with our customers, helping create marketing campaigns that resonate their needs, pain points, and goals
- Think experientially, coming up with creative ideas to lift awareness, both via large brand campaigns and innovative guerilla marketing
- Are an excellent collaborator who loves building relationships with people across departments
- Bonus points if you are proficient in Looker, DataStudio, or Excel/Google Sheets
- Bonus points if you have brand advertising and partnerships experience
- North America – Remote
- South America – Remote