Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Moncton, NB; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Winnipeg, MB
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Solution Architect in the Enabling Areas Team, you will guide the design of our ERP solutions and establish/maintain adherence to standard enterprise architecture principles and patterns. Working with the delivery teams, you will enforce standards, best practices and methodologies and enable maturity of system engineering, quality assurance and analysis. You will carry out pilots, prototypes or proof of concepts, where applicable, to further capabilities provided by our technology stack. You may also produce conceptual and logical diagrams and models for enterprise subject areas. You will work with the team to innovate and expand our ERP, CRM and business application implementations and features. You will collaborate with Enterprise Architects as appropriate to ensure solutions fit into a larger picture. You will interact with Infrastructure, Portfolio, Business and IT leadership representatives. You have strong interpersonal skills and have a demonstrated ability to work with nuanced concepts
About the team
Our Team builds and maintains ERP, CRM and custom application solutions within our Enabling Areas of the ecosystem. Our onshore team is located in Toronto coupled with additional team members within Hyderabad, India. We are part of the larger Solutions Delivery group within Deloitte’s ITS Solutions Delivery organization.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile project methodology
- 5+ years’ experience designing and architecting solutions
- 2+ years’ ERP systems experience
- Experience in application integration architecture supporting business unit needs
- Comes from a development background with experience in any of the following technologies: React/Angular and .NET
- Understand the technology trends of the day and continues to upskill and grow
- Has experience with domain-driven-design and microservice oriented architecture principles and patterns
- Experience with producing conceptual and logical architecture diagrams
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders and lead others in teams
- Superior verbal and written communications skills including oral presentation and building business case
- Successful delivery utilizing offshore capabilities is considered an asset
Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We’re also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.