At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for a Software Developer (Hybrid) who will join a diverse community of high-performing professionals who are focused on rethinking what it means to modernize banking technology. You will also play a critical role in creating and scaling the solutions that will fundamentally reshape their customer and employee experiences.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders to define, analyze, design, deliver and code requirements that reflect the needs of both the business and end-customers
- Desire to innovate and problem-solve with creativity and agility
- A passion for the industry and a focus on technical and business trends and benchmarks.
- Knowledge of software development practices, concepts, and technology obtained through formal training and/or work experience.
- Knowledge of technical/business environment processes and required programming languages
- Understand functional aspects and technical behavior of the underlying operating system, development environment, and deployment practices.
- Ontario – Remote
- Alberta – Remote