At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator who will design, build, deploy and support Corporate Technology and Services. This means managing critical Corporate Systems such as Okta Identity and Access Management (IAM), MDM, and collaboration tools including but not limited to Google Enterprise Workspace, Slack, and Zoom. You will be reporting to the Director of Technology Services and work with teams across the organization to help support IT operations and business objectives.
- Integrate apps with SSO using Okta, SAML, SCIM, and other provisioning technologies
- Ensure data integrity between SaaS tools and test and implement new services and keep up to date with features offered in existing services
- Manage corporate workstation mobile device management (MDM)
- Partner with InfoSec on implementing various Corporate Security initiatives
- Collaborate with our Engineering and Business Systems teams to automate SaaS-related tasks
- Serve as a point of escalation for the IT Support team on SaaS-related system issues
- Create and maintain documentation regarding corporate technology policies and procedures
- Own the onboarding/offboarding process and enhance with automation where possible
- Mentor Service Desk operations team on incorporating system best practices
- 8+ years of experience in System Administration and Automation in the SaaS industry
- 4+ years of experience configuring SSO via SAML or OAuth
- Experienced in administering Google Workspace and other common SaaS applications such as Slack, Zoom, Okta
- Solid understanding of macOS. Windows and Linux knowledge is a plus
- Able to create policies and guidelines for best practices within SaaS apps
- Able to communicate and work with SaaS vendors to ensure successful changes and deployments
- Remote – United States