At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America. We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
We are searching for a Senior Director, US SMB Field Marketing. Our client's technologies help more than 400,000 customers across the world collaborate more effectively and make better use of business intelligence. They are a purpose-driven and future-focused cloud firm with a highly collaborative team ethic and a commitment to personal development.
Marketing Strategy Leadership
- Marketing Planning: Drive annual and quarterly planning and review processes
- Field Marketing Strategy: Develop and lead integrated demand generation and funnel acceleration strategies to meet and exceed pipeline targets.
- Work cross-functionally with Acquisition Marketing to influence digital marketing programs designed to maximize the delivery of high converting leads
- Lead regional Initiatives, including market expansion, campaign support in market, product launch support in market, pricing and offer strategies
- Oversee the development and execution of demand creation programs by
- Innovate, Experiment and Optimize marketing tactics to deliver against aggressive growth targets
Data Driven Marketing Leadership
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact and performance of marketing performance and demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length (demand waterfall). Benchmark and compare against other geographies/segments for response, conversion rates and pipeline
- Forecast, direct and adhere to marketing budgets to achieve pipeline objectives including the tracking, monitoring and reporting of marketing spend, relative to sales and marketing funnel performance
- Ensure that team understands and can communicate quarterly goals and targets and can align their planned activities back to key KPIs
Marketing Team Leadership:
- Understand, embrace and cascade the company strategy to build organizational confidence and empower the field marketing team.
- Set objectives and development plans, review performance, and provide feedback on a regular basis
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a high caliber team of marketing professionals to achieve key business goals.
- 15+ years field marketing experience in B2B cloud software industry
- Relevant work experience at the Region and/or Market Unit level
- BS required; MBA preferred
- Experience creating and implementing proven successful across-the-funnel integrated programs.
- Ability to leverage digital marketing including SEO/SEM as part of an integrated marketing plan.
- Experience in brand management, PR, marketing content development and management
- Experience with MS Office applications, CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Marketo or a similar tool), and
- Business intelligence tools (Tableau)