At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for a Senior 360 Recruitment Consultant who will share the company’s drive to continually find the best qualified person for the best job.
- Act as the ‘single point of contact’ for a group of hiring managers, business unit leaders, sales representatives and clients
- Develop long-lasting relationships with clients and be able to grasp a full picture of each and every requirement of the client and transform this to satisfy the needs of candidates
- Drive the execution of the recruitment lifecycle, including, but not limited to, creating job postings, sourcing candidates, pre-screening resumes, phone screen candidates and making recommendations to hiring managers, practice leaders and client
- Work closely with the company’s group of staffing vendors and maintain excellent working relationships
- Maintain your network of contacts in order to attract top talent
- Maintain metrics on close ratios
- Be comfortable to attend senior leadership meetings to provide status
- Effectively utilize the company’s Vendor Management System and partners when necessary
- Be a “Career Recruiter” and be a recognized leader in the field of Recruiting
- Have acted as a 360 recruiter selling to clients and delivering perfect match candidates
- Have built a large network of qualified, top-notch IT contractors/candidates
- Thrive in a rapidly growing organization and be eager to contribute to new programs, procedures, ideas and practices, while adopting those already established
- Demonstrate autonomy and sense of initiative
- Have experience in developing, implementing and project managing new recruitment practices and projects
- Have extensive experience in both public (municipal, provincial or federal) and private industry recruitment best practices (knowledge of financial industry is a plus)
- Will be a forward thinker and will be well versed in the newest and most progressive ways of sourcing candidates
- Will be well-versed in social networking tools
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Gatineau, Quebec