At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for a SAP WFS Consultant
Summary of Company's Culture
The company's new strategy is one that is relentlessly focuses on our clients and other stakeholders, helping them build trust and deliver outcomes for their businesses. We have a passionate community of solvers who know that when our better selves and the greatest aspects of technology are brought together, there is no opportunity too great for us to achieve.
The SAP Practice is continuously growing and the right candidate would be contributing to this growth and development. The team is supportive and values the learning and development of its employees.
Purpose-led work you’ll be part of
As a SAP WFS Consultant, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze the current business requirement and processes and recommend / develop solutions to meet the client needs.
- Design, configure and document WorkForce Software – Time & Attendance based on business requirements.
- Assist in developing functional specification for developments.
- Assist in testing processes (unit testing, developing and maintaining test scripts and scenarios) in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation, or user's lack of experience.
- Assist in application support, system testing and training of end users.
- Collaborate with consultants from other modules such as SuccessFactors or Payroll.
Experiences And Skills You’ll Use To Solve
Nice to haves:
- WorkForce Software Time Functional Implementation Certification considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tools including Excel and Project
- Experience working in teams in SAP WorkForce software projects
- Experience leading client workshops and creating documentation and training material for knowledge transfer to clients and training of super users
- Experience with multiple SAP WorkForce Software configuration projects
- WorkForce Software Configuration Specialist Certification is required
- Experience with and knowledge of key integration points between SAP SuccessFactors and/or WorkForce Software modules
- Ability to interpret business requirements / problems and provide clear recommendations
- Experience working with the cloud implementation methodology and project planning (at least 3 full cycle implementations)x
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Remote – Canada