At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for a Sales Assist Representative II to join their Expansion team. The company’s on a mission to make everyone more productive at work and has helped millions of people build businesses through the power of automation.
The Sales Assist group serves customers as they evaluate and buy the company’s upmarket offers, through being a dedicated sales point-of-contact. We help customers through fielding inbound demos over Zoom, inspire deep automation use-cases pertaining to their role, and through addressing any questions through their procurement and buying process. Ultimately, success here looks like teams and organizations buying and scaling their automation usage through one of the company’s upmarket products, with you as the sales touchpoint.
- At least 2+ years of experience
- SaaS/Tech experience
- B2B Sales experience
- Experience performing multiple demos per day
- Adaptability & flexibility
Things you will do
As a Sales-Assist Representative II, you will have 3 main responsibilities:
- Showcase the company as a potential solution for teams and businesses – You’ll lead demos virtually to model a wide range of use-cases in which the company can help drive ROI for our customers. You’ll educate the user on use-cases to help inspire more ways they can automate within their business. You’ll do this over 30 to 60 minute video-conferences where you’ll lead them from interest, to learning more about our product to purchase. Success here is measured by our ability to turn leads into customers.
- Run sales motions that drive adoption of the company across our upmarket plans – You’ll leverage product and customer data (product insights, role-specific use-cases and existing adoption patterns) to identify, outreach and convert customers to our upmarket plans. To do so, you’ll partner with the broader sales leadership to experiment, design and execute on sales plays.
- Maintain feedback loops back into the rest of the organization – Identifying learnings from your customer demos and passing them along as a feedback loop is critical in this role. This looks like tagging your call recordings with product feedback opportunities, or identifying areas where improved collateral may have accelerated the sales-process. To do so, you’ll need to be excellent at written communication.
You’ll work closely with numerous senior stakeholders and will be a part of several cross-functional steering committees as well.