Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Winter 2023 Student Opportunities, Quality Engineer, 8 Months, Technology & Operations
What is the opportunity?
Are you interested in the opportunity to work as a Quality Engineer Student, for 8 months? By applying to this job posting, you will be considered for multiple roles available across RBC Technology & Operations.
Please only apply to this posting if you are eligible for an 8-month co-op
Some exciting types of roles you'll be considered for are:
- Testing and Execution
What will you do?
- Create plans for, update, and execute QA testing
- Assist with the development of automated test plans
- Support programming testing tools for internal use
- Maintain and provide accurate testing status reports during testing phases
- Maintain documentation of test results according to defined tools
- Support of upgrades to the testing environment
- Data mining
What do you need to succeed?
- Currently enrolled at a Canadian post-secondary institution with a focus on computer science, technology, or engineering
- Leadership acumen and a passion to apply it in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Strong MS Office skills – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong systematic trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Understanding of QA methods, testing approaches, frameworks, and methodologies
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows products
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Network and build lasting relationships with students from diverse backgrounds from across Canada
- Participate in fun events and gamification challenges to help build your career tool kit while enjoying a work-life balance
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and learning opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and highly performing team
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Enjoy a comfortable work environment with the option to dress casually
TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Student/Coop (Fixed Term)