Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Winter 2023 Student Opportunities, Project Control Officer, Technology & Operations
What is the opportunity?
Are you interested in the opportunity to work as a Project Control Officer Co-op? By applying to this job posting, you will be considered for multiple roles available across RBC Technology & Operations. Some exciting types of roles you'll be considered are:
- Project Manager
- Planning Coordinator
- Project Control Officer
What will you do?
- Complete a series of monthly tasks/processes such as tracking professional fees and cost savings, project financials, and related input
- Reconciliation of monthly financials reports, vendor invoices meeting defined deadlines
- Partner with managers to ensure accurate resource allocation
- Collaborate with various groups to ensure IT project portfolio data is accurate and any variances are corrected
- Create/update detailed project schedules
- Assist project managers through all project gates, including project closing, and in identifying task dependencies and constraints
- Monitor resource forecasting, other costs, and use of generic resources to ensure that project funds and project forecasts are comparable
What do you need to succeed?
- Currently enrolled at a Canadian post-secondary institution with a focus on business administration, project management, or equivalent
- Leadership acumen and a passion to apply it in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Strong MS Office skills – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Network and build lasting relationships with students from diverse backgrounds from across Canada
- Participate in fun events and gamification challenges to help build your career tool kit while enjoying a work-life balance
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and learning opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and highly performing team
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Enjoy a comfortable work environment with the option to dress casually
RBC WATERPARK PLACE, 88 QUEENS QUAY W:TORONTO
Student/Coop (Fixed Term)