At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for a IT Support Analyst to provide level 1 and 2 support to all end-users. You will assist end-users in resolving technical problems in a primarily Mac OS environment.
- Respond to and troubleshoot user-submitted tickets in a timely manner, while providing exceptional customer service
- Establish standard repeatable documentation to resolve end-user issues.
- Troubleshoot various Mac OS and SaaS systems.
- Install and configure new hardware and software.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Monitoring hardware and software performance and access.
- Providing systems access in accordance with prescribed job roles and access policies.
- Create, document and modify technical solutions, processes and procedures.
- Performing analysis of root causes.
- Evaluating and resolving complex problems that arise.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in an IT support role in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Experience administering Okta, Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, and Atlassian products
- Experience supporting Mac OS
- Curiosity and enthusiasm to learn new technology
- Solid knowledge of advanced printer/peripheral device troubleshooting
- Ability to prioritize tickets based on urgency and escalate when necessary.
- United States – Remote (Open to US residents only)