At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for a Help Desk Analyst who will respond to user requests for assistance on various application issues or problems. They investigate and propose solutions or escalate requests as required, monitoring the matter until it is resolved. Hours of work are from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm for a 12 month contract, with possibility for extension. The successful candidate may be required to work outside of normal business hours to meet business and client needs.
- Providing Level 1 & 2 support to clients requesting assistance with Microsoft Office suite applications, legal desktop applications, the document management system, and hardware issues.
- Guiding clients on the proper use of software applications
- Ensuring resolutions are managed within a reasonable timeframe, assisting the user throughout the process and escalating any problems requiring a higher level of assistance
- Tracking all all issues and resolutions in ticketing system
- Providing after hours support for all computer systems based on a pre-established, rotating schedule.
- College Diploma in computer science studies
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as an IT support technician
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Networking knowledge would be helpful
- Knowledge of a call ticketing system an asset
- Law Firm experience is preferred.
- Toronto, ON