At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Do you have a passion for leading and designing innovative and exceptional experiences for teams and clients? Do you like to question expectations and cultivate provocative ideas? Look at this exciting opportunity as part of the Deloitte Greenhouse Experience program team.
What will your typical day look like?
The Greenhouse Facilitator will work closely with the Regional Market Lead and local account teams to help design and deliver signature Greenhouse experiences to our clients. This involves designing and delivering facilitated, interactive experiences to guide client executives and their teams through strategic conversations around messy, multi-faceted challenges, helping them achieve breakthrough insights.
The Greenhouse Facilitator is someone with a “can-do” attitude who thrives on adapting to various and changing requirements from different teams and clients. This is a fast-paced role where you are juggling multiple projects in various phases of design and delivery.
- Listening to clients and account teams to understand and help frame the opportunity.
- Architecting an engagement approach and workshop agenda that will drive to the desired outcomes.
- Developing deep knowledge of lab offerings and design approaches that can be customized to client opportunity to deliver high-quality and consistent Greenhouse Experiences.
- Managing the coordination and execution of lab design, lab delivery, post work and ongoing activities. This includes leading pre-planning calls, driving and customizing lab design, working closely with the Greenhouse Experience Designer to create a meaningful experience, and aligning with account teams / client needs.
- Bringing wide-ranging experience, professional concepts, and functional area / Deloitte objectives to resolve complex issues in creative ways that draws on personal subject matter expertise to play where relevant.
- Building eminence in the marketplace and enhancing client relationships through the design and delivery of Greenhouse Experiences.
About the team
The Greenhouse Experience creates memorable, immersive, and engaging experiences to build momentum and optimism for an organization, disrupt ordinary thinking, and break through barriers.
Behavioural science, group dynamics, innovation theory, design thinking, and strategy converge to help our clients solve their toughest business challenges. Be it in person in a Greenhouse, offsite or online with our Canada-wide client base, the team elevates the experience and engagement.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
We are looking for motivated, organized, and creative team members with a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence. You are someone with:
- Minimum of 5+ years of facilitation and design experience and 3-5 years of experience in a professional services firm or consulting capacity is an asset.
- Strong proficiency in facilitation techniques that embody a human-centered and experience-driven approach to design.
- Ability to work at speed and pace, can think on your feet and fluidly iterate based on real-time feedback.
- Visual design and copywriting skills to support our engagements along with outstanding storytelling abilities and persuasion skills.
- Proven proficiency with technology including online collaboration tools (Zoom, Klaxoon, Miro, PollEverywhere) and desire to learn how to use new technological tools. We work in a highly tech-enabled environment so fluency with technology is essential.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills. We work with a wide range of stakeholders with diversified knowledge and at varying levels of the organization.
- Digital innovation, strategy experience and knowledge are considered an asset.
- An undergraduate degree.
- The ability to lift and move 25 lbs.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.