At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for a Frontend Engineer to bolster their engineering team. Their team is focused on building applications to support a new communication channel for marketers.
- You have 3+ years of professional experience with web development , additionally, experience working on a single application long enough to see the consequences of your decisions
- You have a proven track record of building applications that maintain a high bar of quality
- You understand how to negotiate with Product Management to meet the user’s needs without sacrificing quality or accruing tech debt
- You deeply loathe regressions and take proactive steps to protect against them through a variety of testing techniques
- You are excited by new technologies but are conscious of choosing them for the right reasons
- You are constantly improving the quality of the project you are working on, both via code contributions as well as long-term advocacy for larger-scale changes
- You are enthusiastic about the high impact, fast-paced work environment of an early-stage startup
- United States