As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work for our client, you’re provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth, and development. Consider joining our family – take care of your career and your community!
What You'll Be Doing:
· Manages the complete lifecycle of Infrastructure products and services ensuring their alignment with security policies, architecture strategy, and business goals.
· Drive strategic planning and scaling of enterprise infrastructure by evaluating current and future enterprise technology needs.
· Increase efficiency and speed by evolving to a software-defined infrastructure that leverages automation and infrastructure-as-code.
· Stay current with technology and how it enables retail business processes.
· Partner with Vendor Management, Procurement, and Legal teams to ensure vendors and partners deliver contracted services with the expected quality and outcomes.
· Work closely with IT product lines and other technical teams to deliver services that meet business and product needs.
· Manage multiple initiatives and priorities, scale teams, and ensure the team has clear and measurable goals.
· Use data insights and analysis to drive actions that improve products and services.
· Communicate effectively to all levels of the organization including business leadership.
· This job profile is not meant to be all-inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Will Bring with You
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
· Experience in overseeing management and senior staff members in successfully delivering projects and goals to accomplish the defined vision.
· Demonstrated high competency in the execution of multiple large projects.
· Demonstrated strategic thinking and leadership competency with strong relationship management abilities.
· Experience in leading multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups.
· Multiple domain knowledge across network, server, storage, security, and/or call center operations.
· Significant experience and knowledge in new computing architectures and implementation of networked computing structures.
· Experience in creating and defining new operations models/procedures and explaining complex problems or situations.
· Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
· Expert knowledge of information systems and operational processes across all platforms.
· Ability to identify group conflict and facilitate resolution.
· Comfort with making operational decisions, monitoring progress, and reporting results.
· Ability to plan operations requirements 3-5 years in advance and aid others in accomplishing annual goals.
· Strong leadership and mentoring abilities.
· Superior organizational skills and excellent communication abilities.