At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for a Digital Designer to help create a wide variety of design solutions including landing pages, social ads, event collateral, and editorial. You will also contribute to ongoing conceptual brand ideation to build an iconic Canadian brand.
- Lead and contribute to the design and implementation of projects from beginning to end
- Create user flows, wireframes, guidelines and pixel-perfect mockups to articulate design solutions to tough problems
- Use your creative and technical skills to build and optimize our brand expression
- Communicate your ideas to a range of stakeholders and audiences through presentation, storytelling and data
- Use quantitative/qualitative data and other research to form creative and customer insights
- Build and run a system of high performing design components and patterns that support and improve the company’s brand identity
- You have 4+ years of agency or tech company experience with a strong portfolio
- You have UX/UI experience and can design beautiful, differentiated web experiences from the ground up
- You have a strong understanding of Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud and other design tools
- You can collaborate effectively with front-end developers, copywriters, and social strategists to build effective marketing campaigns
- You can build consensus among a diverse group of stakeholders, knowing when to ask questions, when to generate ideas, and when to focus on the solution
- You can execute in tight timelines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Remote, Canada