At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for a Customer Success Manager who will manage their own accounts, and collaborate with the wider Customer Success team on initiatives to drive forward the company’s CS Team. You’ll also be joining a rapid-growth company, with endless opportunities to accelerate your career! Are you ready for your next adventure?
- Build meaningful relationships with the company’s Enterprise customers through engaging emails, phone calls, and in-person meetings
- Partner with the dedicated Customer Enablement Manager to ensure a seamless transition from onboarding to our nurture phase
- Partner with customers to develop meaningful plans that feed their long term goals
- Develop creative strategies to increase customer engagement, drive growth, reduce churn, and produce company advocates
- Manage key metrics that feed into team based goals around retention, growth, and advocacy
- Build engaging “success plays”, email templates, and meeting frameworks to help streamline Customer Success activities
- Execute company training sessions and webinars through online demonstrations
- Measure and action on engagement data through our Customer Health Score framework
- Work with the Product Teams to champion customer insights and stories
- Share Customer Success stories through case studies, blog posts, and internal communication
- Work with the Support & Services Team to ensure alignment and provide a cohesive company experience
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills; you’re talking to our customers, after all!
- Superb relationship building skills, with a proven ability to cultivate deep and meaningful relationships with your teams and clients
- Extremely analytical; you leverage data in all of your decision making
- Highly organized; your calendar reminders have calendar reminders
- Results oriented; you always have your next goal in mind, and a plan to get there
- At least 3 years of Account Management, Customer Success or similar experience
- Experience in a SaaS company is a plus
- Experience writing sales proposals or responding to RFPs is a huge plus
- You’ll be working for a remote-first workplace however they have two Hub Regions, which means that employees live and work within a 300 KM radius of Toronto (within Ontario) or Vancouver (within British Columbia) and work within regular business hours in their timezone. Those living in Toronto have the option to work in office or from home.