Mississauga-155 Britannia Rd E
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
Join our Contact Centre team as a Customer Service Representative in our Credit Cards Department and make a real difference for our clients.
You will answer to incoming calls from our credit cards clients as well as calls transferred from other departments.
You will assist clients with their credit cards operations and inquiries, identify their needs, and proactively suggest solutions to help them achieve their financial goals.
Start Date: May 24, 2022
Availability: This is a full-time and shift oriented role. Our Contact Centre is open Monday to Sunday, 7:00 a.m. to 12:30am
Agent @ Home Program Requirements
- Ability to work independently in a private and quiet workspace (ie. in a room or office with a door that closes)
- Wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed response rate (internet connection can be connected to modem through hard cable (not wireless) with a minimum download speed of 15 mbps and upload speed of 10 mbps). Satellite internet providers are prohibited and cannot be used due to the impact on call quality and the stability of service.
We want to hear from you if:
- You must be willing and able to participate in the CIBC Agent @ Home program
- You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You are ambitious and you love to learn.
- You are motivated to make a difference.
- You love to surround yourself with people who challenge you.
- Your diverse background and experience makes your team stronger.
- You bring the best of yourself to work.
If this sounds like you, but you’re not sure if you’re ready to be on the frontlines of client service, we’ve got you covered. The incredible program you’ll benefit from begins with 25 days of training and a mix of in-class learning and on-the-job application – typically from Monday to Friday, scheduled at a time that will be similar to your working hours.
How You'll Succeed
- Client engagement – Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level t offer an exceptional client experience. Engage in client-focused interactions that are meaningful and deliver trusted advice. Provide support for clients by helping them to manage their accounts and products. Connect and refer clients to the right CIBC contacts to enable their financial success.
- Problem solving – Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client’s shoes. Act like an owner by understanding the client`s needs and recommending solutions based on their needs. Remain solution-focused in order to identify opportunities to help our clients.
- Efficiency – Understand that the client’s time is valuable and effectively complete their request. Strong knowledge of the CIBC systems and products to allow quick resolution of problems
- Product knowledge – Deeply understand CIBC’s suite of products and work with others to ensure clients are connected to the right people and opportunities. Proactively suggest banking options that will help clients achieve their financial goals. Understand and leverage other internal departments within CIBC to assist clients on additional needs
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and you understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experience of others.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What you need to know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit