Our client boasts a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. They genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam.
Our client is growing its Sales team! They're looking for a hard-working and self-motivated individual who is passionate about sales and bringing in the largest and most strategic accounts to the business! The ideal candidate has a strong blend of strategic thinking, previous SaaS experience and a self-starter attitude. The Account Executive role is a pivotal revenue-generating role and the team has a significant impact on our growth.
You are curious, know how to listen, and understand what prospects are really saying. You work with prospects to help solve their challenges and help them identify solutions to challenges they may not know they have.
You will have a direct impact on the growth of the sales organization, and more importantly, play a key role in the success of the company!
What You'll Be Doing
- Play a key role in growing the company through driving new and exciting sales opportunities!
- Identify, prospect and qualify new sales opportunities through both cold and warm leads
- Run online demos of the platform for prospective clients get prospective clients by showing them the platform in action and navigating them through the buying process
- Develop and negotiate sales proposals with prospective clients
- Manage relationship with prospects until account is won and hand-off to our Customer Success team occurs
- Diligently follow up on current opportunities and revive inactive opportunities through varying forms of communication
- Work closely with Product team to help evolve the Platform based on market and customer developments
What You'll Bring to the Team
- University degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably in software
- Proven track record of managing the sales cycle from start to finish
- Interested in contributing to enhance and further the marketing initiatives
- Self-aware individual who is eager to contribute feedback and ideas
- Very process driven
- Excited to get on the phone and speak with prospective clients and customers
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment full of highly motivated and excited team members
- Possess the ability and interest to try new things and not afraid to take on a challenge independently
Where You'll Work
- A remote-first workplace because we recognize the advantages of working flexibly. We have two Hub Regions, which means that employees live and work within a 300 KM radius of Toronto (within Ontario) or Vancouver (within British Columbia) and work within regular business hours in their timezone.
- Headquartered in Toronto’s vibrant Kensington Market. Ontario Loopers have the option to work in the office or from home, whatever works best for you!
- You’ll collaborate with your teams virtually (we’re just a Zoom call away!) and have established core sync hours and focus time during the workday to enable us to work smarter together.
Why You'll Love Working with Us
- Your manager supports your development by providing ongoing feedback and regular 1-on-1s.
- You have tons of autonomy and responsibility: this role provides an opportunity to try new things and push creative boundaries.
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (every Looper receives a professional mastery allowance each year).
- You’ll be set up to work remotely with a MacBook laptop, a monthly phone and internet allowance, and a work-from-home budget to help get your home office all set up!
- Join us in quarterly company celebrations and company-wide annual retreat (it’s virtual until we can meet in person again) to celebrate the big wins and milestones as #oneteam!
- You’ll be joining a culture that has thoughtfully built out opportunities for connections in a remote first environment.
- We have Employee Resource Groups, House Teams (curious? ask us about it!), virtual yoga, cooking classes and many more moments for us to have fun and learn together!
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning workplace and one of Canada’s fastest growing companies with ample opportunity to make a big impact here!