Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Winter 2023, Capital Markets QTS Technical System Analyst Intern
What will you do?
- Analyze business requirements and translate them to technical specifications
- Create designs, develop, code, and perform code reviews and testing of applications, as per Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices
- Design and integration testing of applications
- Release and incident management of applications
- Responsible for all ranges of project work and daily support as outlined by given business and increasing efficiencies in current department
What do you need to succeed?
- Working towards a 4-year university degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related degree, and currently maintaining academic excellence
- Experience developing applications within a UNIX/Linux or Windows based environment
- Must be a self-starter, with strong analytical and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Network and build lasting relationships with students from diverse backgrounds from across Canada
- Participate in fun events and challenges to help build your career tool kit while enjoying a work-life balance
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and learning opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and highly performing team
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
What is the opportunity?
As a Technical Systems Analyst, you will gain in depth knowledge of Capital Markets, establish strong partnerships with business units and technologists around the world, and develop your skills by providing creative, technical solutions to solve complex business issues. We offer a tailored approach to career development based on the combined interests of the growing needs of our businesses and your career aspirations. There are a variety of teams available and your interests will be taken into consideration and you will be matched according to your skillsets. In this role, the best-in-class on-the- job and in-class training and mentorship are available to you. Some exciting areas you may be able to contribute to are:
Fixed Income Technology
TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Student/Coop (Fixed Term)