At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for an Architect, End User Services who will be responsible for architecting solutions that enable a secure, efficient, and effective user computing experience for the organization. This individual will collaborate closely with the End User Services, Enterprise Architecture, Security, and Business teams to execute on large-scale projects and solutions design to ensure implemented technologies adhere to a unified user experience.
- End to end ownership of research, evaluation, design and technical leadership of delivery for End User technologies and services such as Endpoint Management (Intune, Kandji, Autopilot), Endpoint protection (MFA, SSO, AV, Threat Management, Privilege Management, DLP), collaboration tools (M365) and Secure Remote Access (VDI) that align with the strategic roadmap
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in end user technologies and establishing strategies for evolving deployments along with evangelizing technology standards with a preference for leveraging SaaS/PaaS solutions on Microsoft Azure
- Collaborating with Enterprise and Infrastructure architects to ensure chosen end user technology solutions align with the company standards and positive end user experience
- Effectively engaging/influencing stakeholders and building relationships to achieve broader organizational goals
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related discipline; or 10+ years equivalent IT work experience; Master’s degree considered an asset
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining technical/solution designs and standards, and architecture frameworks in global enterprises as an Infrastructure or Solutions Architect
- Extensive experience in end user technologies Endpoint Management (Intune, Kandji, Autopilot), Endpoint protection (MFA, SSO, AV, Threat Management, Privilege Management, DLP), collaboration tools (M365), meeting room technologies and Secure Remote Access (Virtual Desktop and Virtual Apps)
- Experience working in cross-functional teams using Agile methodology, including SCRUM and KANBAN
- Citrix/M365/Security/Infrastructure Architect level certification is a strong asset
- Highly proficient verbal and written communication skills and ability to promote and deliver technical ideas and solutions with all levels in the organization
- Toronto, ON
- Ontario – Remote
- Quebec – Remote