At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for an Analytics Lead to join their team!
- As an Analytics Lead you’re not just charged with coming up with great strategies that sound good on paper, but are asked to bring them to life through end-to-end delivery, measuring their impact through testing and monitoring, and ultimately being accountable for both P&L and customer outcomes.
- You’ll lead a team to gather and visualize data, storytell through presentations, collaborate with experts in areas like legal and technology, and influence senior leadership on critical decisions. You’ll work with coding languages like SQL to query data, use spreadsheets and python-based notebooks to organize it, and slides to present it, along with a number of other modern analytics tools. We work in agile, cross-functional teams so you’ll also have the opportunity to learn from others like Data Scientists, Process Managers and Brand Strategists too.
- Strategic Leadership: Develop business strategies that will drive growth, profitability, and competitive success for Capital One in the face of shifting consumer and regulatory demands
- People Management: Coaching and mentoring associates with a goal of developing and retaining talent at Capital One. Lead an inclusive work environment, where teamwork, diversity and belonging are essential.
- Product: Develop and implement new product and pricing strategies for various lending products; lead product level modeling/analytics
- Marketing: Develop direct-to-consumer marketing strategy and initiatives to support business growth objectives. Help build targeted insights to inform the design and development of new customer experiences, as well as breakthrough technology and concepts designed to deliver on new go to market strategies
- Credit Risk: Support step-change improvements in credit performance by connecting drivers of future consumer credit trends to historical behaviour, creating risk models, and testing hypotheses using rigorous monitoring and analysis
- End-to-End Delivery: Able to partner with teammates in process management, technology, data science and others in order to not just imagine great strategies on paper, but deliver them to market with quality
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 4 years of experience in analysis
- Demonstrated leadership experience (direct or indirect people / team leadership.)
- A degree preferably in Commerce, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or a related field
- A master’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in a related field such as consulting or financial services
- 1+ years of experience of direct people management
- Toronto, ON
- Remote – Canada