At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for an Analyst III, End User services. This role is accountable to provide technical expertise and support of Microsoft 365 services. In this role you will support the implementation of new features and functionality within Teams, triage and resolve 2nd level incidents and support the efforts of technology adoption of all Microsoft 365 services.
- Supports Service Desk staff as level 2 support for moderate to complex end-user escalations, incidents, and problems and ensure effective triaging and incident resolution occurs within service targets
- Participate in medium to large projects with business and technology teams to deliver solutions aligned to changing business needs and strategies while considering existing End User experience requirements
- Demonstrate consultative capabilities by providing value added information to end users related to adoption of Microsoft 365 services
- Support the operationalization of technology standards, processes and policies related to service offerings and ownership?and document?knowledge base articles?and other FAQ resources available to end users
- Maintains good working knowledge of business applications, current infrastructure and future trends
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- 4+ years related experience in an end user enablement, delivery or support role
- High proficiency of Microsoft 365 services including Teams features and functionality, Teams Voice administration and configuration, Meeting Room technology, OneDrive, Yammer
- Highly proficient verbal and written communication skills and ability to promote and deliver technical ideas and solutions with all levels in the organization
- Certification an asset – Teams Support Engineer, Teams Voice Engineer, Teams Administrator Associate or equivalent
- Remote – Ontario
- Remote – Quebec
- Montreal, Quebec
- Sackville, New Brunswick