At BPTN – Black Professionals in Tech Network we’re pushing the future of tech forward by creating a space for Black professionals in tech to gather, grow and evolve – all while being a conduit for companies to engage this talent across North America.
We’re here to help Black professionals network, connect with one another, share resources and grow their careers. Our rapidly growing network counts over 50,000 Black professionals. We provide our members with access to mentorship, skill-building opportunities, and a strong peer network to support professional growth and advancement.
Our client is looking for an Account Executive within their Canadian Accounts team. You would be responsible for selling the Customer Success Platform (#1 B2B and B2C platform) and all the amazing applications including Marketing, Commerce, Service, Communities, Sales, Collaboration, and Industries, which are all built on the company’s platform.
- Work closely with current customers and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals.
- Consult with customers on the company’s platform to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations.
- Contribute to the business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere
- Consultative selling experience
- Prospecting Skills
- Competitive Spirit
- Drive for results
- Strong business acumen
- Articulate ROI
- Solution Selling Ability
- Discovery Skills
- Objection Handling Skills
- Planning and Closing Skills
- Courageous Communicator
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- Experience selling into a Canadian territory an asset
*Depending on the segment, the years of experience and skillset needed to be successful will vary from 2-10+ yrs of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Toronto, Canada
- Vancouver, Canada
- Montreal, Canada
- Remote – Ontario
- Remote – Quebec